ARREST EMERGENCY SERVICE
The law office is run by the Arbitration Service, whose members are lawyers and legal advisors specializing in criminal law. This service is for urgent situations where the lawyer's help is needed as soon as possible. In order to provide the highest possible quality of services, we run a 24-hour hotline (tel .: +48 881 209 300). After contacting us, the lawyer will try to get information about the event and take action adequate to the situation (telephoned with the client). We provide services in Warsaw and the surrounding area (in the area of the Warsaw appeal).
Situations in which immediate legal assistance may be necessary include in particular:
- participation in the presentation of charges
- participation in a hearing as a suspect
- participation in the search
- participation in the detention meeting
- seeing a person being temporarily arrested
- preparing a complaint against procedural actions
What to do in an emergency situation (stop, search, etc.)?
- Inform the persons conducting the activity that you want it to be carried out with the participation of a lawyer or a legal adviser.
- Contact our Arrest Emergency Service on +48 881 209 300. If you do not have this option - ask that a trusted person do it on your behalf.
- Do not answer any questions of the persons conducting the activity to the arrival of a lawyer or legal council - in particular, do not give testimony or explanations.
- If your defeder or attorney has been prevented from participating in the activity, request that you record it in the minutes. Contact us at the first opportunity - we also represent ourselves in further stages of the proceedings.
Detention may be carried out by the Police (also the police of the Warsaw metro and airports - Okęcie and Modlin), CBA, ABW, Military Police, Border Guard, National Treasury Administration (including customs service). The detainee can not contact his family, friends etc., but he has the right to contact (including direct) the lawyer and legal advisor. A lawyer is able to contact the detaining authority, determine its grounds, and provide "initial legal advice" (for example, regarding the right to refuse to provide explanations). If necessary, the "on-call" lawyer will come to the place where he is detained, talk to the client and take part in the hearing. An attorney or counselor will watch over the course of the interrogation, ensure that all detainees' rights are respected and will naturally reduce the stress and feeling of overwhelming the emotional detainee (which may lead to admission despite the lack of guilt). If a lawyer finds a violation during the hearing where he was present, he may certify certain circumstances. Often the only proof of the interrogation is the report, the word of the officer and the word of the detainee - in the presence of a lawyer, we obtain the testimony of a representative of the profession of public trust.
After questioning or speaking, the lawyer can also talk to the detainee's family, report on the situation and help to take further steps.
2. Receiving or stopping things.
As a rule, things that are evidence of or subject to seizure should be issued at the request of the court or prosecutor. In cases of urgent need, the Police may also request a release. If the owner / possessor does not return the item voluntarily, the Police may pick it up by force. In this case, the order for issuing the order has not yet been issued - the police officer will usually submit the request verbally and then draw up the report (though not always). If the authorized person refuses to issue the officers, they may search both the person and the apartment. Such an event certainly is not comfortable. In order to ensure that the Police adheres to the rights of the owner / possessor of things, it may be advisable to call a lawyer. He will supervise the correctness and legality of activities, help plan the next steps, and give instructions on the application for the preparation and delivery of a decision on the approval of detention. The lawyer will also provide information on the possibility of challenging actions and ways to recover a given item (if it is possible in a given case). Similarly to stopping, he can help control emotions (stress) and stress, and it will also be a valuable source of evidence in the event of improper carrying out the collection of things.
3. Searching for a flat or a person
A search of a room (for example a flat) is usually carried out at the court's request, which the interested person is informed in advance. However, in urgent situations, it can also be carried out by the Police on the basis of an order of the head of the unit. In this case, residents are usually not informed earlier. In addition, the search can also take place at night, ie from 22 to 6 in the morning.
Properly fast legal response can help to reduce losses, clear up misunderstandings and improve operations. The lawyer will determine whether the officers have been properly authorized to carry out the activity (legal order of the manager). What's more, he will watch over the observance of the rights of those involved in the search, guarantee his correctness and, moreover, he will advise further legal steps.
Lawyers can go to the courts, prosecutors' offices, airports or airports on the designated area. Travel time depends on the distance of the destination from the center of Warsaw
The area shown is:
- Court of Appeals in Warsaw
- District Court in Warsaw
- District Court Warsaw-Prague in Warsaw
- District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw,
- District Court for Warsaw-Mokotów in Warsaw,
- District Court for Praga-Południe Warsaw
- District Court for Warsaw Praga-Północ.
- District Court for Warsaw-Śródmieście in Warsaw,
- District Court for Warsaw-Wola in Warsaw,
- District Court for Warsaw-Żoliborz in Warsaw.
- District Court in Grodzisk Mazowiecki
- District Court in Pruszków
- District Court in Piaseczno,
- District Court in Legionowo,
- District Court in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki,
- District Court in Otwock,
- District Court in Wołomin,
- Regional Prosecutor's Office in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office Warsaw-Praga in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office Warszawa Śródmieście in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office Warszawa Śródmieście-Północ in Warsaw
- Warsaw-Mokotów District Prosecutor's Office in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office Warsaw-Wola in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office Warsaw-Ochota in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office Warsaw Żoliborz in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office of Warsaw Ursynów in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office Warsaw-Praga Południe in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office Warsaw-Praga Północ in Warsaw
- District Prosecutor's Office in Legionowo
- District Prosecutor's Office in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki
- District Prosecutor's Office in Otwock
- District Prosecutor's Office in Wołomin
- District Prosecutor's Office in Pruszków
- District Prosecutor's Office in Piaseczno
- District Prosecutor's Office in Grodzisk Mazowiecki
- Chopin Airport in Warsaw
- Warsaw-Modlin Airport