The Law Firm offers a wide practice covering most of the basic branches of law.
We run lawsuits for both individual clients and business entities.
You can also take advantage of regular legal advice (come to a meeting or call) and also ask a question online. We also prepare legal opinions and analyzes. We prepare draft agreements and conduct negotiations.
- civil law (e.g. claims for payment, claims for damages: medical errors, accidents etc., protection of personal interests, reviewing and drafting agreements)
- labour law (e.g. reinstatement in employment, compensation, reviewing employment contracts, non-competition agreements, and management contracts)
- copyright law (e.g. claims for royalties, copyright transfer agreements)
- enforcement proceedings and proceedings to secure claims (e.g. participation in execution proceedings, cases involving award and adjudication of ownership of real estate sold in execution)
- law of succession (e.g. ascertainment of acquisition of inheritance, estate distribution, estate protection, acceptance or rejection of inheritance, will contests)
- family and personal law (e.g. divorce or separation, child support, denial and determination of paternity, parental authority, division of property, dissolution of adoption, and annulment of a marriage)
- law on the protection of mental health
- housing law (e.g. selling and buying flats, reviewing agreements with housing associations and developers, evictions, rent payment disputes, formal registration of residence, claims for establishment of a tenancy)
- real property law (e.g. ownership, infringement of possession, adverse possession, easements, dissolution of joint ownership, adjustments of perpetual usufruct fees)
- reprivatization (e.g. cases concerning recovery of land in Warsaw, compensations for property left behind in territories lost by Poland after World War Two, compensations for expropriated real estate)
- administrative law (e.g. claims for damages, building permits, representing clients in administrative courts, work permits, etc.)
- tax law
- applications to the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg
- canon law (legal advice, preparing plaintiff's petitions, preparing other pleadings and appeals, ecclesiastical juridical persons)
- Polish citizenship law
A very important part of our services relates to criminal proceedings:
- criminal law (defending clients during preliminary proceedings and in court, acting as a subsidiary prosecutor, submitting civil claims in criminal proceedings, drafting pleadings and motions as to evidence, lodging appeals and special appeals).
HOW OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED
We provide a wide range of services that include
- legal advice
- written legal opinions and legal analyses
- participation in negotiations
- document preparation
- representing clients in court.