The Law Firm offers legal service tocustomers permanently or temporarily living abroad. Legal assistance is providedto Poles and foreigners. Cooperation with the Law Firm allows you to save time and costs of travelling to Poland. By granting a power of attorney you may commission, for instance,the following activities:

  1. in civil and criminal law
    • registration of foreign vital records
    • legalization of foreign judgment (e.g. marriage dissolution judgment),
    • entry into the Polish registerof marriages records of a foreign divorce,
    • representation in court (e.g. inheritance or marriage dissolution),
    • adoption (representation in court),
    • recovery of a kidnapped child to Poland (representation in court) - action taken under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.
  2. criminal cases
    • defence in criminal cases,
    • determination of the state of criminal case (e.g. if an arrest warrant has been issued),
    • obtaining self-conduct,
  3. in tax and administrative cases
    • carrying out settlements with tax office (e.g. caused by acquisition of the estate of the deceased person located in Poland),
    • obtaining compensation for property left beyondthe Bug River.

Moreover, the Law Firm can be commissioned to perform legal activities related to cases proceeded abroad:

  1. Filing a petition with the Polish Ministry of Justice based on the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction to recover a child kidnapped abroad,
  2. Filing a petition with the District Court based on the New York Convention on the Recovery Abroad of Maintenance to execute maintenance obligations from a debtor living abroad.